• 14 gauge frame
• 29 gauge roofing
• 6' Legs
• Bows 5' on center or less (depending on geographical region)
• Braces on all center bows
• Braces on all or corner legs (depending on geographical region) for added strength
• Frame lengths are 20', 25', 30' etc.
• Roofs have 6'' overhang front and back
• Actual colors may vary
The Box Eave style standard size metal carport with the 29 gauge vertical steel roof design, (the A-frame type), the ridges of the roof panels run from the top of the carport to the sides.
Certified: 14 gauge 20 PSF/110 MPH*, 12 gauge 30 PSF/120 MPH*
25 stock sizes available, from 12x21' through 24x41'. Larger & custom sizes available.
• A-style roof matches the roof style of most homes.
•The roof metal is installed vertically so that the ridges of the metal run from the peak to the sides.
• 25 stock sizes available, from 12x20’ through 24x40’. Custom sizes also available.
• Our buildings are engineered for high wind speeds using the highest quality steel components and have the following certifications*: 110 MPH/20 PSF (wind speed/snow load) on the standard 14 gauge steel frame; 120 MPH/30 PSF on the optional 12 gauge steel frame; 150 MPH/ 65 PSF is also available for an additional charge (*certification requires the building to be properly anchored to a suitable surface).
• Leg heights from 6-12’ (with center clearances from approx. 8-14’)
• “Lean-to” style (single pitch) carports also available. Contact us for pricing.
• Standard configuration is 29 gauge roof metal with a 14 gauge tubular steel frame. If you live in an area that receives heavy wind, rain, and/or snow, you might consider upgrading to the stronger 12 gauge steel frame.
• Carports to be installed in the southern states come standard with 2’ braces on each corner leg, while carports installed in the northern states come standard with braces on EVERY leg. For carports with corner braces only, adding optional braces on every leg is an economical way to add superior wind resistance to your carport.
• 13 roof metal colors, and 13 trim colors
• Accessorize your building with entry doors, garage doors, windows, etc.
• Additional SIDE panels are available, or one or both sides can be completely closed.
• One or both ENDS can also be enclosed.
• Enhance the appearance of your carport by adding a “gable end” on one or both ends.
• Add optional mobile home anchors for superior wind resistance.
• Keep in mind that our carports are totally customizable. Let us know how you want your carport customized, and we’ll be glad to give you a quote.
Our metal carports and garages are manufactured from the highest quality materials to provide long lasting, maximum protection for your cars, trucks, RV's, boats and any other property that may need protection from the elements.