• Standard 13' leg posts
• Additional leg height available in 1' increments, up to 16'
• 14 guage frame (12 guage optional)
• Center welded truss
• Double baserails
• 3' leg braces
• Double leg posts 5' on center, or less, for added rigidity & strength
• Certified 20PSF/105MPH & 30PSF/130MPH (on concrete; ground certification requires optional mobile home anchors)
• Horizontal roof (roof panel ridges run front-to-back)
• Concrete or rebar anchors (mobile home anchors optional)
• Frame lengths are 20', 25', 30' etc.
• Peak clearance typically runs approximately 3' higher than leg height. For example an RV Cover with 13' legs will have a peak clearance of about 16'
• Horizontal roofs have 6" overhang front and back
• Optional vertical roofs have no overhang front or back
• Actual colors may vary slightly
The strongest RV Cover on the planet, with premium features like double leg posts, double base rails, welded center trusses, and 3' braces on every leg. Available in 20 stock, Buy Now, sizes ranging from 18x21 through 24x41 (and an infinite number of custom sizes), we're sure to have just the right cover for your RV. Free delivery & installation!
20 stock sizes available, from 18x21' through 24x41'. Larger & custom sizes available.
Our Boxed Eave style RV Cover is an excellent choice for any area of the country that doesn’t receive a lot of snow. Since the roof panels are installed horizontally, meaning that the ribs of the metal run from front-to-back, snow would tend to get caught in the ribs and therefore wouldn’t run off the building as efficiently as on our Vertical Roof model. However, for the southern and more temperate states, the Boxed Eave style RV Cover will excel at covering your RV in style!
Our metal carports and garages are manufactured from the highest quality materials to provide long lasting, maximum protection for your cars, trucks, RV's, boats and any other property that may need protection from the elements.